Tuesday, February 15, 2011

Falling behind

It seems that whenever my dear hubby is off work, I never get a chance to blog. Is it because I would rather spend time cuddled up on the couch with him than sit at the computer and type...uh, yeah! So I have to play catch up in the morning or wait until he isn't here. Well, since right now he is sleeping, I will type. :)

Yesterday, as everyone knows was Valentine's day. I, personally, don't care for the holiday and never have. It seems to me that if you love someone you should show them every day, not just on a day when the flower companies and the chocolate companies and the card companies all jack up their prices and say "Today's the day to by our stuff and saw 'I love you!'". But that's just me. Sure, I still bought a card and small gift for my man, but I didn't go crazy. In fact my card was only $0.50 and my gift was $1.00, but he still loved them. Anway, even though I am thankful every night for my husband, I would like to honor him and let him be my thankful thought for today. So here he is, the man of my dreams



His goofy face

"King of the Haybale"
.

"Look, a bat!"


Friends.Lovers.Soulmates


Thank you Lord for blessing me with such a wonderful husband and father to our children. I would be lost without him. Amen.

1 comment:

  1. You are about the 50th person I heard say that v day is so commercialized. I on the other hand think of it this way, Hallmark may make money but what is most important is that the artist who do the cards have jobs. Everyone wants to crucify the big stores but what they don't think is the jobs that they put out there for millions of Americans. Just Sayin!!!! Besides I want to work for Hallmark one day! And if I do I will get you a discount :) Oh yeah and that first pic of Josh cracks me up!

    ReplyDelete

Please, add a little sanity to my insanity!