Saturday, July 23, 2011

What's For Dinner?

The other day my friend said I should start a blog series about dinner. I don't know about that, but I did feel that tonight's dinner warranted a blog post.

When I asked my daughter what she wanted to eat tonight she playfully said "Apple sandwiches!" and I said to myself "Why not?" Now I'm sure we are not the first people to make apple sandwiches, but I liked ours so good and since she came up with what to put on it, we decided to call these "Audi's Apple Sandwiches".

So here's what we ate tonight

Audi's Apple Sandwiches and vanilla yogurt topped with frozen blueberries.

And just in case you want to make this simple and yummy sandwich, I thought I'd leave you with the "recipe", if you can call it that. First, start two pieces of bread in the toaster and while it is toasting very thinly slice some apples.


Next, add creamy peanut butter to the two pieces of toast. Arrange the apple slices on the toast and top with cinnamon and sugar. That's it!


ENJOY!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please, add a little sanity to my insanity!